You can register your firm in Montenegro much easier than you would do it in other European countries.
1. Registration costs 2000 EUR.
2. Registration is valid 15-20 days since all the necessary records are done.
3. You need only your international passport for the registration
4. In order to register your firm you don’t have to possess an authorized fund (that is necessary only for registration of a bank, security company and the like). The majority of the companies are registered with an authorized fund of 1 EUR.
5. To register the firm you need to spend only two days in Montenegro
Main taxes in Montenegro
1. Value added tax (VAT) in Montenegro is 17 %.
2. Income tax of the firm is 9 %. In our example we will collect taxes from the income of 400 EUR. The firm pays only the tax on the sum which is left when you deduct all the firma expenses. E.g., your firm earned 1000 EUR, you spent 300 EUR on advertisements and 300 EUR on the salaries. The tax will be collected from the sum of 400 EUR (1000-300-300= 400).
3. If you import goods in Montenegro, tax wil be between 1 and 10 % (depends on sort of imported goods).